Here are a few fun facts about each of us! :)
- Too harsh on myself: I am my biggest critique
- Obsession with cleanliness would be an understatement for me. Everyone says I put Monica from Friends to shame.
- I juggle constantly between raising my two munchkins and pursuing my passion for design.
- The “man” behind the camera on a number of our photo shoots is my older one who just became a teenager and loves photography.
- I am grateful that both my kids take a keen interest in myFindz and push me to find more artisans and spread the word.
- I have a thing for home decor & like to change things around in my house every 6-7 months
- In my spare time I love to do DIY projects small or big. Few years ago, I had redone a dresser from scratch along with the help of my husband that I found in a thrift store.
- As Twisha mentioned we sister's are somewhat obsessed with organizing and cleaning but still Twisha breaks the record in that department ;)
- I love to find interesting flea & antique markets & explore antique finds from various vendors
- I love traveling.
- I have traveled to over 15 countries in the world and my goal is to travel to the tiniest and the mightiest parts
- I hiked the Inca trail. It was my first ever multi-day hike and I was miserable. In spite of how I felt on that hike, my next goal is to climb the Kilimanjaro in Tanzania.
- My new goal/desire in life is to face all my fears and truly live every moment with lots of gratitude, love and kindness.
- A doting aunt. I love spoiling my nieces and nephews.
- I love yoga and I recently learnt the headstand